- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- A clean style for the notorious skate shoe. The Habitat™ Austyn blends it all in perfectly.
- Uppers of suede or canvas.
- Assembled with water-based glues.
- Premium PU Core Support™ footbed that provides impact protection, flexibility, and performance.
- A-stripe detail pattern.
- Minimal tongue and collar padding.
- Seamless toe cap.
- Vulcanized outsole.
- Natural gum rubber outsole.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Austyn by Habitat. Sorry!
Interested in new Habitat products?
Repped by some of the best in the industry, Habitat has made a name with its talented team of riders who include Danny Garcia, Silas Baxter-Neal, Stefan Janoski, Tim O'Connor, Kerry Getz, Fred Gall, Daryl Angel, and Guru Khalsa.
Habitat shoes are backed up by progressive tech that makes their shoes stronger and last longer, even after months of riding. Their Exolyte cold cement technology is an advanced cupsole design that offers advanced durability and flexibility with minimal break-in time, while their Core Support PU footbed offers up heel and foot foot impact protection in all of their vulcanized styles.
With styles inspired by the sights and sounds of the cities, streets, and surroundings we inhabit, Habitat's been going strong for over a decade now. Live life, see the world, and skate with Habitat.
0% Full size too large
100% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Was skeptical about buying a skateboard company shoe but these shoes are good. I mean good. Really good. They look really sharp and I did not have any problems breaking these bad Larry's in buying another pair ASAP.
- Cody - customer
- September 11, 2012
Ideal skate shoes for me, but not really worth it as they rip pretty fast. Zappos is great as usual.. Free shipping both ways and what not. I did order an 8.5 and the box said 8.5 but the shoes were size 8. It didn't turn out to be a problem so i guess they run a little big. They look sick and they're thin and stylish. Get em!
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- August 23, 2012