- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Finished to exacting specifications and machine polished with high velocity micro particulates, the engineering behind the Phenom from GUNNAR Optiks® is outdone by only one thing: it's sleek artistic style.
- Micro-engineered lenslocks add both flexibility and flair while nosepads add unobstructed comfort.
- Part of the Attache Collection. Cold forged from magnesium/aluminum alloy with internal spring hinges, this collection is pure performance in a modern yet classic design. Add a sophisticated edge to your day while reaping the benefits of GUNNAR.
- GUNNAR Optiks makes digital performance eyewear that enables the human visual system to achieve a higher level of performance while in front of any digital screen. GUNNAR eyewear also protects the eye from the negative side effects associated with using computers or television screens for extended periods of time.
- The Overall Benefits of GUNNARS:
• Provides CONTRAST for enhanced visual accuracy and efficiency.
• Enhanced DETAIL for sharper, clearer vision.
• Increased visual ENDURANCE.
• Decreased eye FATIGUE.
• Reduced GLARE and visual noise.
- GUNNAR's proprietary i-AMP™ lens technology works with the human optical system to optimize visual performance when interacting with any digital screen. Users will notice an immediate increase in contrast, detail and optical resolutions as well as a decrease in glare and visual fatigue.
- i-Fi™ lens coating filters transmitted light and protects the lens. The antireflective portion cuts down on distracting glare and extraneous light while several coatings cut down on water spots, smudging, fingerprints, and scratching.
- fRACTAL™ lens geometry is precisely tuned to specific distances for reduced visual stress when looking at digital screens.
- iONik™ lens tint is specially tuned to specific environments for maximum visual efficiency and increases ocular endurance while enhancing contrast for a sharper viewing experience.
- diAMIX™ lens material offers an optically pure viewing experience. This specially formulated lens material is ultra light for comfortable, unobtrusive use and impact resistant for maximum durability.
- RXable. GUNNAR eyewear is available to come in custom prescriptions.
Frame Width: 141mm
Lens: 28mm high x 54mm wide
Temple Length: 131mm
- Temple Length: 132 mm
- Frame Width: 141 mm
- Weight: 0.76 oz
- Lens Height: 30 mm
- Lens Width: 55 mm
- Bridge: 16 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Phenom Digital Performance by GUNNAR Optiks. Sorry!
Interested in new GUNNAR Optiks products?
GUNNAR understands the visual performance needs of the digital generation and continues to develop remarkable eyewear solutions that are comfortable, stylish, and beneficial.
Whether you are gaming or working at your computer, GUNNAR eyewear delivers an immediate and noticeable visual advantage in the short term, and provides superior optical performance in the long term. Even the most demanding computer users notice an immediate increase in contrast, detail, and optical resolution as well as a decrease in glare and eye fatigue.
GUNNAR Optiks Phenom Digital Performance
I love my Gunnar glasses. I am in front of a computer screen all day but love to read in the evening. Before getting these glasses I\'d be tired after reading a couple of pages...now I can read to my heart\'s content.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Pittsboro, NC
- May 20, 2010