- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Go farther and reach higher with the durable and spacious Baltoro 65 by Gregory®.
- 210D DDR and 210D x 420D HD flat weave fabrics.
- DWR coated, water-resistant zippers and dual layer, wear-resistant bottom panel.
- Hydration sleeve and side easy-to-feed ports for your hose.
- Hideaway water bottle pocket with bungee to secure bottles.
- Front pocket, twin side pockets and dual waistbelt pockets.
- Top lid can be removed and configured into a fannie pack.
- Stash pocket on underside of the top lid.
- Quick draw, easty-to-open drawstring system on main access.
- Thermo-molded backpanel with elastomeric gription technology on the lumbar pad.
- Auto-cant harness technology and Auto-fit waistbelt system.
- 3D pre-curved harness and waistbelt components with new LifeSpan EVA foam.
- Single 7075-T6 aluminum stay.
- Response™ AFS Suspension.
- Bottom Width: 15 in
- Middle Width: 15 in
- Top Width: 17 in
- Depth: 8 in
- Height: 25 in
- Strap Length: 16 1⁄2 in
- Strap Drop: 4 in
- Handle Length: 3 in
- Weight: 5 lbs 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Baltoro 65 by Gregory. Sorry!
Interested in new Gregory products?
Obsessed with quality and duly noted for innovation and ergonomic design, Gregory developed the Gregory Active Suspension System. Because external frame packs are too rigid to allow much flexibility and internal frame packs are too soft to properly support heavy loads, this system was designed addressing both weaknesses and translating them to their Gregory pack. Along with a team of talented associate designers, Gregory continues to seek out new technology improvements and evolve with ever-changing comfort specific designs.
Gregory packs are committed to designing and building uncompromised outdoor products that bring discovery, adventure, and balance to lives. Gregory´s dedication to growing and evolving their business to create new and rewarding opportunities for customers and employees is what drives them each and every day.