- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Keep it unmistakably fresh in the chill Rieder Lace from Gravis™.
- A boat shoe inspired by Dylan Rieder.
- Wax coated canvas upper.
- Classic moc toe stitching details.
- Mesh eyelet details on side panels for added breathability.
- Rubber heel detail eases kicking off shoes.
- Internal cushioning system features a felt-covered latex insole.
- Rieder crest detail on heel of footbed.
- High traction rubber outsole.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width B - Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Rieder Lace by Gravis. Sorry!
Interested in new Gravis products?
Gravis footwear and Gravis bags make quality goods spanning across sports ranging from surf, snow, skate, as well as musicians. Gravis shoes incorporates and fuses ideas behind sponsored riders such as Kalani Robb, Dj Kid Millionaire aka Steve Aoki, Ian Walsh, Kassia Meador, Kerr Dillon, Trevor Andrew, and Hannah Teter to name a few. Through this collaboration between artists and athletes, Gravis shoes and Gravis bags set the standard for quality and design.
Whether its Gravis shoes, Gravis sandals, Gravis bags, Gravis travel, or Gravis apparel/clothing, Gravis Footwear is always looking out for you to keep your game tight and swagger in check. Gravis Footwear also helps promote clean beaches and encourages you to do the same. Slip on a pair of Gravis shoes and you'll know what the Gravis culture is all about.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Gravis Rieder Lace
These shoes are great. Very comfortable, well-made, and with a very slim sole which I always want but have a hard time finding. The only gripe I have is that the overhead silhouette is strange and long. It doesn't have that swell at the balls of your feet and then rounding off or coming to a point, it just sort of looks like a long oval. Looking at the overhead shot of the shoe in the gallery above, you might think that, once laced, they are pulled taught over the shape of your foot, but they don't really do that. Anyway, the only person who'll really notice this is you, the person wearing them. The silhouette from the side, however, is great. Overall I love these shoes.
I'd also recommend: Bagua, Aldo
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Nick - customer
- from Orange County
- May 13, 2013