- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Jumping contest! Jumping contest! Hold onto your Goorin Brothers™ hat and hit the swingset! It's time to battle your best friend in a swing contest. You get a good head start and start pumping your legs back and forth until you're almost sky high! With one last back swing, you both get ready to leap . . . and the winner is . . . YOU by the bill of your hat! Whew! Your bestie looks defeated, but you remind her that it's all good because your parents are taking you gals out for ice cream! Yes!
- Military-inspired cap with contrast stitching on bill.
- Multicolored X detail at side.
- Embroidered Goorin Brothers emblem at back.
- Striped underbrim.
- Brim offers stylish protection from the sun.
- Interior sweatband offers all-day comfort.
- 55% cotton, 45% linen.
- Spot clean only.
- Circumference: 24 in
- Brim: 1 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM/MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Lil' Ella (Kids) by Goorin Brothers. Sorry!
Interested in new Goorin Brothers products?
A hair before the turn of the century, Cassel Goorin, a consummate hatmaker, peddled fedoras, top hats, derbies, and the like off a horse cart in the streets of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. As a result of Cassel´s artistry and craftsmanship, he incorporated a company that has passed the tradition of hatmaking from one brother to another. That company is Goorin Bros. - bold hatmakers since 1895.
The legacy born out of Cassel's keen attention to detail flourishes in three current hat lines: Goorin Core, Cassel Goorin, and 1333 Minna. Located in San Francisco, Goorin Bros. creates a kaleidoscope of hats for those who are above ephemeral trends. Goorin Bros. hats are suited for those who harbor a passion for tradition and authenticity. Goorin coined the term 'The New Royal Class' to refer to the unique collective of people who carve their own distinct, creative path. The discerning Goorin hat wearer is part and parcel of 'The New Royal Class'.
For those who accessorize to the beat of their own drum, Goorin Brothers hats, Goorin Brothers scarves, and Goorin Brothers bags add a distinct modern-meets-retro sensibility to casual to dressy ensembles. There's no right or wrong, just what looks and feels good. The Goorin brand is synonymous with effortless style that isn't at the mercy of fast and fleeting trends. This is at the heart of every Goorin Bros. design.
Ingenuity and artistry emanate from all Goorin Brothers hats. Modernity and tradition entwine and shine. Personify your original spirit in a Goorin Core cadet, Cassel Goorin fedora, or a 1333 Minna duck bill. Hat wearers are style innovators-what are you waiting for?