- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The old school sensibilities of The Whizz from Gold Coast™ will bring back fond memories of cruisin' down the boardwalk of a faraway shore.
- Recycled plastic deck cut in a dynamic pan shape.
- Century 79mm trucks with 93A bushings.
- Cherry Bomb 78A wheels.
- GoldCoast A7 bearrings.
- Board Length: 24 in
- Board Width: 6 1⁄2 in
- Distance between wheels (length): 14 3⁄8 in
- Distance between wheels (width): 2 3⁄8 in
- Wheel Depth: 45 mm
- Height from ground: 3 5⁄8 in
- Wheel Diameter: 60 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the The Whizz by Gold Coast. Sorry!
Interested in new Gold Coast products?
Gold Coast chose their name because anywhere that has a coast seems to have one that's gold. So it's just a nod to getting out there, wherever that might be, and seeing and doing and living. Lofty? Maybe. But they get inspired by it. Hopefully you do, too.
Gold Coast The Whizz
Awesome board! Real nice retro feel. Excellent craftsmanship. Love the fact that it is made from recycled plastic. Bearings roll really well. Highly recommended as a gift for anyone who enjoys skateboarding or even as a decoration piece. Lots of fun! Had questions for the people @goldcoast and got fast replies in twitter. Get one and enjoy!
I'd also recommend: Penny Skateboards
- Carlos - customer
- January 8, 2013