- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
We found a new catchphrase for you to say when riding around on the Standard from Gold Coast™.
- A sturdy seven-ply Canadian maple deck cut in a dynamic floater shape.
- Grip tape tops of the deck; Gold Coast printed details accent the nose.
- Century 179mm reverse pilot trucks with a raw tumbled finish and 90a bushings.
- Century 4mm flat risers.
- Shred Boot wheels, 85a durometer.
- Genuine Gold Coast bearings.
- 26" wheel base.
- Board Length: 44 in
- Board Width: 10 in
- Distance between wheels (length): 29 1⁄2 in
- Distance between wheels (width): 6 1⁄2 in
- Wheel Depth: 51 mm
- Height from ground: 5 1⁄2 in
- Wheel Diameter: 71 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the The Standard by Gold Coast. Sorry!
Interested in new Gold Coast products?
Gold Coast chose their name because anywhere that has a coast seems to have one that's gold. So it's just a nod to getting out there, wherever that might be, and seeing and doing and living. Lofty? Maybe. But they get inspired by it. Hopefully you do, too.