- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Clean lines, sharp colors, and a little flip-flop flair make the Pier from Gold Coast™ a board that can easily bring about cruisin' enlightenment.
- Part of the Heritage Collection. Drawing inspiration from the people and things that shaped the Gold Coast lifestyle, the Heritage Series pays homage to the surf rats, grease monkeys, and the speed gremlins alike.
- Die cut grip tape on top of deck.
- Durable 7-ply Canadian maple deck cut in a dynamic shovel shape.
- Century 5" trucks offer superb turning capabilities without sacrificing aesthetics. The 45° angle sits in the happy zone between stability and mobility.
- High rebound 85a urethane bushings.
- The colorful flip flop design of the 57mm 85a Shred Boot wheels makes this the freshest deck on the boardwalk.
- Board Length: 27 in
- Board Width: 7 1⁄2 in
- Distance between wheels (length): 17 in
- Distance between wheels (width): 5 in
- Wheel Depth: 38 mm
- Height from ground: 3 1⁄4 in
- Wheel Diameter: 57 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the The Pier by Gold Coast. Sorry!
Interested in new Gold Coast products?
Gold Coast chose their name because anywhere that has a coast seems to have one that's gold. So it's just a nod to getting out there, wherever that might be, and seeing and doing and living. Lofty? Maybe. But they get inspired by it. Hopefully you do, too.
Gold Coast The Pier
Amazing board. The best to ride around on. Although the bearings come a little tight, so you have to use a ratchet to loosen them the wheels come perfectly out of the box. Also I would not recommend going on jumps but it is perfect for half pipes and bowls. Overall this board is amazing.
I'd also recommend: gold coast
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago,IL
- August 23, 2011
This is a great board I use this to bomb hills and it worked great for me. Trucks are great, bushings also but the only problem was the wheels started to fall apart after four weeks of skating, but other than that the board is tight. If you want to buy wheels for this board I suggest you buy Brewer Hawaii wheels.
I'd also recommend: Sector 9, Gold Coast, Santa Cruz
- Darren P - customer
- from California, Fullerton
- September 4, 2011
Sweetest little board ever! Super nice, but the trucks come a little tight. But I recommend this for everyone, its amazing!
- Trevor R - customer
- August 29, 2011
Sick little board, small enough to carry or throw in your backpack. Great graphics, perfect for campus cruising. But don't attempt any big bumps or rocky terrain! They will throw you off the board.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Bay Area, California
- July 19, 2011