- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Gold Coast™ took their smallest board shape and mounted it on top of their biggest wheels. The result? A deceptively fun board that's as easy to carry as it is to ride.
- Part of the Focus Series. Inspired by old-school photography tricks and methods, the Focus Series brings a fresh perspective to the longboarding scene for both shutter bugs and sidewalk surfers alike.
- Grip tape on top of deck with contrasting slanted line across the board.
- Sturdy 7-ply Canadian maple board that features a classic Pan shape.
- Century 79mm trucks feature a raw tumbled finish.
- 85a durometer Shred Boots wheels.
- Genuine Goldcoast bearings.
- Board Length: 24 in
- Board Width: 6 1⁄2 in
- Wheel Depth: 52 mm
- Wheel Diameter: 65 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the The Conflict by Gold Coast. Sorry!
Interested in new Gold Coast products?
Gold Coast chose their name because anywhere that has a coast seems to have one that's gold. So it's just a nod to getting out there, wherever that might be, and seeing and doing and living. Lofty? Maybe. But they get inspired by it. Hopefully you do, too.
Gold Coast The Conflict
This is not very responsive. I am working on breaking the bushings in (they are very stiff). The bearings are great. The wheels feel good.
I'd also recommend: Sector 9, Z flex
- Anonymous - customer
- from Hawaii
- May 2, 2012
A fun little board to cruise around on. Small enough to throw in a backpack. Big, squishy wheels that will roll over small rocks easily. No frills and the colors are cool. Bearings are nice enough and the wheels roll forever.
- Ash - customer
- from New Orleans, LA
- August 9, 2012