- The Gnu™ Weird bindings are packed with high performance features while still giving you that cooky feeling of flying.
- FT3 baseplate canted baseplate and footbed.
- Micro Buckle 2 allows riders to adjust the strap tension on the go. Tighten up a couple clicks for the big jump or loosen up for a relax terrain.
- Asymmetric inverse seam ankle strap.
- Symmetric highback features:
• Cored for light weight and tuned flex.
• Soft Top padding.
• Five position forward lean.
- Triple dampening EVA footbed with shock pads and a base buffer.
- Thin Fit Toe has an over sized surface area for extra stability and control. It conforms to your boot like a second skin for a new level lightweight and increased fit.
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Shaft: 11 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Weird by Gnu. Sorry!
Interested in new Gnu products?
Manufactured by Mervin Manufacturing, which is the longest running and last major snowboard factory in the USA, Gnu® snowboards continue to keep its pulse close to the snowboarding community. And since Mervin is managed and staffed by snowboarders, the company continues to innovate and experiment with new ideas to make the rider experience better and better.
Mervin’s "build, ride, refine" philosophy has created many important developments in snowboard evolution. The use of sidecuts to create edgehold and turning ability were first introduced by snowboard pioneer Mike Olson. The latest technology has been the creation of the Magne-Traction that makes snowboards easier to ride and improves overall performance. Their Banana technology continues to create better rocker control, tip-to-tail contact and improved gripping so the snowboarder controls the ice and not the other way around.
Mervin Manufacturing also strides to be an environmentally-sound company by working with water-based solvents and renewable fast-growing forest products. Wood dust is even recycled and scrap wood is sold for kindling. Mervin Manufacturing continues to move forward to be the leading snowboard company with a clean environmental conscience.