Gnu Street Series BTX
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- You'll go bananas over the control you'll have with the Gnu™ Street Series BTX 149, an all-terrain snowboard that features the unbelievable Banana Tech with Mange-Traction. Feel the power beneath your feet, no matter if you're jibbing in the park or hitting the backcountry.
- Your board will entrance everyone in sight with the eye-popping allover graphic artwork designed by LA based artist Jay Howell.
- BTX is an all terrain rocker that places the control specifically between your feet where it belongs, offering full tip-to-tail edge contact when you stand on your board for all terrain performance. Banana Tech makes every ride incredibly easy from hitting the hard pack to gliding on fresh powder.
- Sintered base has a compression hardened amorphous UHMW skived from the billet to create the toughest, fastest, best wax holding base material around. Slides best and fastest when waxed regularly to match local snow conditions.
- The Magne-Traction boards have seven contact points, compared to conventional skis and snowboards that only have two. Control comes from under your feet, giving you better edge hold, and if your two outside contact points lose grip, you've still got five more to take over. The serrated edges give better hold on icy pipes and turn ice into powder.
- Mervin BA Sustainable Core is a solid combination of birch and aspen that is super damp and dense, providing solid pop and crud blasting stability at speed.
- True Twin Geometries have equal length and equal width tip and tails combined with a centered radial sidecut. Rides equally well in both directions with a focus on freestyle on powder, in the pipe or at the park.
- Biaxial glass has a two-way fiber orientation, allowing for the most difficult moves to be easy.
Waist Width: 25".
Stance Min-Max/Set Back: 20.25"-25"/0".
Sidecut Radius: 7.6 BTX.
Contact Length: 114 cm.
- Weight Range: 90-160+ lbs.
- Flex Rating: 4.5/10.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error