- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Gnu™ Pickle snowboard gives you the opportunity for a easy riding, catch-free park freestyle performance.
- Tim Karpinksi and Mark Warren Jacques add some psychedelic love to the board with their sick graphic designs.
- Banana Tech is an all terrain rocker that places your control specifically between your feet where it belongs. The full tip-to-tail edge contact makes every ride incredibly easy from hitting the hard pack to gliding on fresh powder.
- The Asymmetrical Twin Shape combines a symmetrical nose and tail shape with asymmetrical sidecuts. The heel-side sidecut has a slightly tighter radius than toe-side, which helps offset the difference in human heel and toe agility. The Park Pickle also has a slightly softer/damper wood on the heel-side of the board to help achieve perfect turning balance.
- The ultralightweight rugged "polymer bumper" has sandwich construction on the tip and tails. Steel edges are used for control along the contact area and are tucked in just past the contacts.
- Tough UHMW sidewalls on the exterior laminated to nine layers of end-grain birch on the inside.
- Sintered 9900 Alloy Base is a continuous compression formed for molecular elongation, preserving its amorphous polymer structure, for maximum wax absorption and durability.
- AGA2 Sustainable Woodcore is a perfect combination of aspen wood, ultralightweight, genetically-altered wood core and EISS9. This lightweight wood is considered nature's fiberglass and is built into the core of the snowboard for long-lasting durability.
- Quasi Glass is a four-way fiber orientation 0/45/45/90. Triaxial and biaxial glass combo for max pop and control. Vectran liquid crystal polymer was developed as the fiber foundation for inter-planetary Mars lander tires and has 10 times the strength of titanium.
Waist Width: 24.6".
Reference Stance Width: 20.25"-25".
Sidecut Radius: 8/7.2 PTX
Running Length: 45".
- Weight Range: 70-150 lbs.
- Flex Rating: 5.5/10.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Pickle PBTX by Gnu. Sorry!
Interested in new Gnu products?
Manufactured by Mervin Manufacturing, which is the longest running and last major snowboard factory in the USA, Gnu® snowboards continue to keep its pulse close to the snowboarding community. And since Mervin is managed and staffed by snowboarders, the company continues to innovate and experiment with new ideas to make the rider experience better and better.
Mervin’s "build, ride, refine" philosophy has created many important developments in snowboard evolution. The use of sidecuts to create edgehold and turning ability were first introduced by snowboard pioneer Mike Olson. The latest technology has been the creation of the Magne-Traction that makes snowboards easier to ride and improves overall performance. Their Banana technology continues to create better rocker control, tip-to-tail contact and improved gripping so the snowboarder controls the ice and not the other way around.
Mervin Manufacturing also strides to be an environmentally-sound company by working with water-based solvents and renewable fast-growing forest products. Wood dust is even recycled and scrap wood is sold for kindling. Mervin Manufacturing continues to move forward to be the leading snowboard company with a clean environmental conscience.