- Conquer that mountain with this easy-to-ride Gnu™ Carbon Credit BTX WIDE snowboard that rips the hardpack, kills the jibs, and floats powder unbelievably well.
- Your board will entrance everyone in sight with the eye-popping allover graphic artwork designed by Gnu Creative Guru Tim "Pinski" Karpinski.
- BTX is an all terrain rocker that places the control specifically between your feet where it belongs, offering full tip-to-tail edge contact when you stand on your board for all terrain performance. Banana Tech makes every ride incredibly easy from hitting the hard pack to gliding on fresh powder.
- Co-Extruded Base is hard, fast and virtually maintenance free. Loves a good wax job but, still slides well when you forget to wax.
- The Magne-Traction boards have seven contact points, compared to conventional skis and snowboards that only have two. Control comes from under your feet, giving you better edge hold, and if your two outside contact points lose grip, you've still got five more to take over. The serrated edges give better hold on icy pipes and turn ice into powder.
- Mervin BA Sustainable Core is a solid combination of birch and aspen that is super damp and dense, providing solid pop and crud blasting stability at speed.
- True Twin Geometries have equal length and equal width tip and tails combined with a centered radial sidecut. Rides equally well in both directions with a focus on freestyle on powder, in the pipe or at the park.
- Biaxial glass has a two-way fiber orientation, allowing for the most difficult moves to be easy.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Carbon Credit BTX WIDE by Gnu. Sorry!
Interested in new Gnu products?
Manufactured by Mervin Manufacturing, which is the longest running and last major snowboard factory in the USA, Gnu® snowboards continue to keep its pulse close to the snowboarding community. And since Mervin is managed and staffed by snowboarders, the company continues to innovate and experiment with new ideas to make the rider experience better and better.
Mervin’s "build, ride, refine" philosophy has created many important developments in snowboard evolution. The use of sidecuts to create edgehold and turning ability were first introduced by snowboard pioneer Mike Olson. The latest technology has been the creation of the Magne-Traction that makes snowboards easier to ride and improves overall performance. Their Banana technology continues to create better rocker control, tip-to-tail contact and improved gripping so the snowboarder controls the ice and not the other way around.
Mervin Manufacturing also strides to be an environmentally-sound company by working with water-based solvents and renewable fast-growing forest products. Wood dust is even recycled and scrap wood is sold for kindling. Mervin Manufacturing continues to move forward to be the leading snowboard company with a clean environmental conscience.