- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Crush the concrete waves with the New Atlantique from Globe™!
- Durable and tough 8-ply maple.
- 180mm slant inverted trucks.
- 83A Globe wheels.
- ABEC 7 precision speed bearings.
- Constructed using resin epoxy glue for a lighter and stiffer deck.
- Weight: 7 lbs 3 oz
- Board Length: 41 in
- Board Width: 9 1⁄2 in
- Distance between wheels (length): 24 1⁄2 in
- Distance between wheels (width): 6 1⁄2 in
- Wheel Depth: 51 mm
- Height from ground: 4 1⁄2 in
- Wheel Diameter: 69 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the New Atlantique by Globe. Sorry!
Interested in new Globe products?
Peter and Stephen Hill founded Hardcore in 1984 and rapidly expanded it to become one of the world’s largest skateboard distribution companies. At the time, the Hills were professional skateboarders who were dissatisfied with the quality of skate and snow products available in Australia, so they went into business to import the best from the USA.
Through constant film productions, promotions, tours, contests, video and magazine advertising, Hardcore became the driving force behind the skateboarding explosion during the mid 80’s in Australia.
In 1994, along with brother and current GLOBE CEO Matt Hill the GLOBE brand was created. After 10 years of design, production and distribution with Hardcore it was time to create a global brand. First with shoes for skaters and surfers, and then with apparel and hardgoods for the broader boardsports market.
Fast forward to today and the same crew of skaters, surfers and snowboarders that started the business back in the 80’s has grown to a global network of counter culture artisans that are united by board sports, street fashion, media, design, and film.