- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Set the cosmos into galactic alignment as you ride into the sunset wearing the Giro® Solara.
- Cleats not included.
- Ideal for road enthusiasts and recreational cyclists alike.
- Breathable, high-quality microfiber upper.
- Durable ratcheting top buckle promotes a precise fit.
Ratchet buckle is replaceable.
- Offset D-ring at mid-foot strap helps prevent pressure points.
- Two adjustable hook-and-loop lower straps.
- Molded EVA footbed offers medium arch support. Features Aegis® antimicrobial treatment for a healthier in-shoe environment.
- DuPont™ Zytel® nylon outsole offers greater fatigue resistance than traditional nylon soles.
- SPD-SL (three-hole configuration) cleat compatible.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 39.5 (US Women's 7.75), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Solara by Giro. Sorry!
Interested in new Giro products?
Today, Giro is an international leader in high-performance cycling helmets and accessories.
When fit, comfort and style are vital to your riding experience; Giro is there to make a difference.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
100% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
These are my first road shoes. I love the styling and the ratchet closure. They are more berry than the picture which I think makes them look maroon. In regular shoes I wear a 7.5 sometimes an 8 and in these I wear a 40.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Alicia p - customer
- May 12, 2013