- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Rubber meets the pavement for an exciting adventure when you slip into the Giro® Apeckx™ and hit the road.
- Cleats not included.
- High-quality, breathable microfiber uppers.
- Strong ratcheting top buckle promotes a precise fit.
Ratchet buckle is replaceable.
- Offset D-ring at mid-foot strap helps prevent pressure points.
- Two adjustable hook-and-loop lower straps.
- Molded EVA footbed offers medium arch support. Features Aegis® antimicrobial treatment for a healthier in-shoe environment.
- DuPont™ Zytel® nylon outsole offers greater fatigue resistance than traditional nylon soles.
- SPD-SL (three-hole design) compatible.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 42.5 (US Men's 9), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Apeckx™ by Giro. Sorry!
Interested in new Giro products?
Today, Giro is an international leader in high-performance cycling helmets and accessories.
When fit, comfort and style are vital to your riding experience; Giro is there to make a difference.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
First time cleat shoes for me. I ride about 80-100 miles/week for the past year. I tried about 5 pairs of different brands before these. My feet just went "Ahhhhhhh". The shoes have held up well for the past year, minor toe scuffs are kind of visible, not a big deal. I weight 175 and when I attack, I do not feel the shoe flex, power goes to the crank. I know carbon would be better, but I'm a realist, I'm not gong to make the peloton. The two velcro closures and the ratchet buckle provide uniform closing pressure. I would buy another pair in a heartbeat.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Don - customer
- from Texas
- December 10, 2012