- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please click here for the Giesswein® footwear size guide.
- Brighten up your style when you show off the Horn slipper from Giesswein®.
- 100% boiled-wool construction wicks away moisture while helping to regulate temperature.
- Upper is detailed with contrast stitching and wool floral accents for a pop of style.
- Open entry allows you to take on and off with complete ease.
- Antimicrobial wool is never itchy or scratchy so it feels soft against your bare feet.
- Anatomically correct footbed can be be removed to accommodate custom orthotics.
- Slip and water-resistant latex-dipped outsole will not mark or scuff your floors.
- Machine wash, air dry.
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 40 (US Women's 9), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Horn by Giesswein. Sorry!
Interested in new Giesswein products?
The Giesswein® mission is simple: Combine soft, uniquely-durable, and breathable boiled wool with the foot support necessary to keep you healthy, energized, and comfortable all day long. Giesswein's natural wool footwear is not only healthy and comfortable, it is also environmentally friendly. While other companies are seeking to jump on the "green" bandwagon, Giesswein has been committed to the environment since their first batch of boiled wool was created in Austria in 1954.
Giesswein's environmental vision is inspired by the uniqueness of the Tyrolean Mountains that surround them-a declared belief in nature and environment is part of the company's philosophy. Their commitment starts with an economical use of resources, continues with a non-polluting production, and ends with a natural way of packaging. Water-protection, energy-conservation, and waste-prevention are at the core of their values. Giesswein is as proud of their non-polluting production as they are of their quality-driven product. Water leaves their plant just as pure and clear as it comes in. Environmental awareness combined with modern technology guarantee that anyone who wears a Giesswein product wears a pure and natural fashion item.
From the ultra cozy Vent Lodge house shoe that can be enjoyed and worn by both men and women to the stylish and plush Gerolding women's slipper, you are sure to find a Giesswein slipper that is right for you. Whether you are in the market for soft as feathers slippers or a more supportive bootie for your tired feet, the Giesswein line has got you covered. So slip those tired dogs into something that feels as if it was made specifically for you. Slip on a pair of Giesswein slippers today.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Best slipper yet, and so cute. First thing on in the morning, first after work last at night. So comfy. Did order size up. Usually wear 37. 37 little short in length, 38 perfect. Zappos is the best, shipping so fast. Like flipping a switch on. 10 stars...Zappos is mentioned on TV sitcoms, "Whitney" for one. Loyal customer always.
I'd also recommend: Uggs
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Jo A - customer
- from Springfield, Illinois
- January 10, 2013