- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The refined and dapper styling of the U Federico 8 lace-up from Geox® is sure to bring regal appeal to your ensemble.
- Smooth leather upper with lace-up closure in a timeless bicycle-toe silhouette.
- Lace-up closure for a secure and traditional fit.
- Leather lining and leather-covered insole with patented Geox breathes® system.
- Micro-holes in the rubber outsole expel perspiration from the feet out of the shoes.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 45 (US Men's 11.5-12), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the U Federico 8 by Geox. Sorry!
Interested in new Geox products?
Geox addresses the issue of unhealthy foot perspiration with their simple, yet revolutionary, patented Geox breathes® system. The Geox breathes® system consists of a membrane that absorbs sweat from the insole and expels it as water vapor through micro-holes in the outsole. The micro-holes are larger than water vapor, but smaller than water droplets, so water only goes out and never comes in.
Geox offers this system in every one of their stylish, high-quality shoes. Geox offers dress and casual footwear for men, women and kids. Stop suffocating your feet, and let them breathe with a new pair of Geox shoes.
100% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
100% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Geox U Federico 8
Initially, I had to send this shoe back twice before I got the correct size. it is a full European size larger than what I usually take. The construction of the shoe is quite good and the leather uppers are good; not great leather, but about what you'd expect in this price range. The styling is decent and appropriate for my office. The comfort is very good. Took less than 2 wearings to feel broken in. Shoe is light weight. I can't tell you if the breathable sole concept in this shoe is marketing hype or reality. It's still pretty cold where I am and so I haven't had a chance to wear on a hot day. my concern was that the little holes in the sole would allow water in. so far after about 10 wearings, this has not happened.
I'd also recommend: Ecco
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
Excellent arch support
- Allen P - customer
- from Maryland
- March 22, 2013