- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please click here for the Geox® Kids footwear size guide.
- Add some arachnid awesomeness to his wardrobe with the uniquely detailed look of these Geox® Kids sneakers.
- Leather and synthetic upper with breathable mesh underlays.
- Geox logos adorn the straps and toe; spider embellishment decorates the side.
- Double hook-and-loop closure for quick and easy on and off.
- Padded tongue and collar provide additional comfort.
- Breathable textile lining and a cushioned leather insole.
- Midsole lights up with every step.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Geox™ patented breathable shoe for active kids features a unique microporous membrane that absorbs and expels sweat while keeping water out.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 33 (US 2 Youth), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Jr Light Eclipse 12 (Toddler/Youth) by Geox Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Geox Kids products?
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Geox Kids Jr Light Eclipse 12 (Toddler/Youth)
I got these for my 10-year-old to replace his older Geoxes, which he loved. He loves these too, although I didn't realize they lit up. I mean they really light up. The heels, and the eyes of the spider, they all flash with each step. Now to my dismay my younger boy wants to return the shoes I got him (barefoot Merrells, which are great), and get some of these. And we are going to London. I am wondering how the Brits will like two boys with flashing spider shoes coming in to high tea!
I'd also recommend: merrell barefoot
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Catherine - customer
- from Ohio
- March 23, 2013