- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please click here for the Geox® Kids footwear size guide.
- Add a pop of sparkle to her wardrobe with the ultrasweet styling of these Geox® Kids ballet flats.
- Glittery textile upper with dainty bows adorning the toe.
- Slip-on design for quick and easy on and off.
- Breathable leather lining with a cushioned leather insole.
- Flexible rubber outsole.
- Geox™ patented breathable shoe for active kids features a unique microporous membrane that absorbs and expels sweat while keeping water out.
- Weight: 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 33 (US 2 Youth), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Jr Jodie 49 (Toddler/Youth) by Geox Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Geox Kids products?
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Geox Kids Jr Jodie 49 (Toddler/Youth)
My daughter loved these shoes and I loved the fact that they were "breathable" but I had to return them since after 2 minutes of wearing them around the house, the elastic at the front edge of the shoe left a red marking on her feet as if it was pressing it down too much (I am not referring to the elastics at the back or sides of the shoe, but the front - the other elastics were very flexible and soft). I was afraid she would get a blister if she wore them. Other than that, the fabric and the sole were very soft. I just wished the elastic at the front of the shoe was not so rigid, pushing down right at the edge of her toes. If Zappos carries Geox sandals, I will definitely order them since I want to buy shoes that prevent sweating.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Tennessee
- March 30, 2013