- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- From the office to after-work adventures, these Geox® heels are sure to be a go-to look for everyday wear.
- Premium leather upper in a classic silhouette.
- Slip-on design allows for quick and easy on and off.
- Leather footbed with the Geox breathes® system footbed offers moisture-wicking control.
- Stacked heel provides stability.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Heel Height: 3 in
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 37.5 (US Women's 7.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the D Marieclaire High 2 by Geox. Sorry!
Interested in new Geox products?
Geox addresses the issue of unhealthy foot perspiration with their simple, yet revolutionary, patented Geox breathes® system. The Geox breathes® system consists of a membrane that absorbs sweat from the insole and expels it as water vapor through micro-holes in the outsole. The micro-holes are larger than water vapor, but smaller than water droplets, so water only goes out and never comes in.
Geox offers this system in every one of their stylish, high-quality shoes. Geox offers dress and casual footwear for men, women and kids. Stop suffocating your feet, and let them breathe with a new pair of Geox shoes.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Geox D Marieclaire High 2
It's a nice looking shoe and I like the breathability concept. It just didn't have any arch support. And I could also feel the seam on the insole under my big toe and the ball of my foot. Felt like I had something that I needed to take out of my shoe, but it was part of the shoe. Had to return, unfortunately.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- June 8, 2013