- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please click here for the Geox® footwear size guide.
- From the office to after-work adventures, these Geox® heels are sure to be a go-to look for everyday wear.
- Premium leather upper with an allover reptile print.
- Slip-on design allows for quick and easy on and off.
- Leather footbed with the Geox breathes® system footbed offers moisture-wicking control.
- Stacked heel provides stability.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Heel Height: 3 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 8), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the D Marieclaire High 1 by Geox. Sorry!
Interested in new Geox products?
Geox addresses the issue of unhealthy foot perspiration with their simple, yet revolutionary, patented Geox breathes® system. The Geox breathes® system consists of a membrane that absorbs sweat from the insole and expels it as water vapor through micro-holes in the outsole. The micro-holes are larger than water vapor, but smaller than water droplets, so water only goes out and never comes in.
Geox offers this system in every one of their stylish, high-quality shoes. Geox offers dress and casual footwear for men, women and kids. Stop suffocating your feet, and let them breathe with a new pair of Geox shoes.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
100% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Geox D Marieclaire High 1
These shoes are exactly what I have been looking for as far as the color is concerned. The heel is too high (3 1/4 inches). I would love these in medium (Mid 1), with a 2 1/4 high heel. Now, I am able to put my foot inside the shoe, but they are extremely tight. I am a perfect 9.5 medium in most shoes, but these run small. I have ordered a size 10 and we will see what happens. They would be perfect if they were Mid 1 instead of High 1 and if they were true to size.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Eva - customer
- from United States
- May 15, 2013