- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You'll love the height and style of the Opt to Go sling-back from Gentle Souls®.
- Premium leather upper with a gored sling-back strap that allows for easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit.
- Soft leather lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Lightly cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Rubber outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Heel Height: 3 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 12 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Opt to Go by Gentle Souls. Sorry!
Interested in new Gentle Souls products?
Deerskin lining- Gentle Souls´ shoes uses supple and breathable deerskin-lined insoles providing softness and comfort while conforming to the shape of your foot. It is durable and will not stretch or crack when wet. Deerskin is normally found on gloves, jackets or shoe uppers. The deerskin-lined insole is unique to Gentle Souls shoes and sandals!
Flaxseed Memory Pillows- Flaxseed pillows are embedded in the footbed of Gentle Souls shoes to mold to the shape of your foot and provide cushioned support. The flaxseed ¨memory pillows¨ are somewhat similar to beanbags as they redistribute and adjust to the shape of your foot with every step.
Padding- Under the deerskin lining there is a memory foam developed by NASA; Poron®. This foam does not break down and maintains its shape over time.
Granulated Cork- This layer located under the Poron® helps with shock absorption when walking on hard surfaces.
Rubberized Outsole- Sometimes fused with leather, rubberized outsoles are flexible and great for traction on hard surfaces.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
100% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Gentle Souls Opt to Go
I have only worn these twice; the first time I only made it 2 hours. I wore them again yesterday hoping I could last longer. Well I did not make it past 4 hours. The back strap kept falling off my ankle and my toes went numb. The front of the shoe does not have any give. The leather at the top feels very hard. I thought if I purchased shoes that cost this much I would not have these problems. I am very sad I am out the money and stuck with shoes that I can't wear.
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
No arch support
- Nidia L - customer
- from Connecticut
- April 25, 2013