- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Dress your little man in boat-inspired style with the 132333 lace-up from Garvalin® Kids.
- Premium leather upper with faux 360° lacing system for added appeal.
- Traditional lacing system allows for easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit.
- Soft leather lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Lightly cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Flexible rubber outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Weight: 3 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 18 (US 3-3.5 Infant), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 132333 (Infant/Toddler) by Garvalin Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Garvalin Kids products?
Garvalin's children shoes this season are fashionable in every way. Garvalin show’s their expertise in caring for young feet and has been made with leading designers and technicians to achieve a sturdy yet gentle-fitting shoe that is both flexible and tough. Every line, model and combination of shoes for every need of children's feet. From the softness, protection and elegance of the new Biomecanics Baby (breathable, padded, and reinforced at heel and toe, soft leather, anatomic footbeds) to Biomecanics Sport, this combines the coolest sneakers with the maximum protection for feet! From traditional sandals to ballet slippers to fun and crazy, Garvalin offers the highest quality always contoured to your child’s foot.
Garvalin introduces a mix between fashion and comfort with high quality children's shoes. Discover the exciting new prints such as the wild colored leopard and camouflage that Garvalin has included in their collection. The Future Is Now! With the Garvalin "BIOMECANICS ON/OFF" system (shoes that reuse the energy released when a child walks). These energy waves converge toward particular points of the child’s foot and massage it with a gradual subtlety until the balance a child needs for good development is reached.
Based in Elche, southeast Spain, at the centre of a region where shoemaking is a firmly rooted tradition, Garvalin has a track record of over 35 years designing and making children's shoes. Garvalin launched their first collection in 1968. Now making shoes for children aged 1 to 17 and create over 300 models every season. Garvalin blends tradition with innovation and creativity with fashion. The quality and processing of their materials focuses on providing comfort, well-being and healthy growth for children’s feet. Their mission: To make a quality shoes with the latest styles in mind.