- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Adapt to your situation with ease when you have the Sticky Beast by Garmont®. This performance shoe has all the technical elements you need for approach, scrambling and indoor climbing, and provides all the comfort you want to keep mobile all day long.
- Water-repellent suede upper.
- ADD construction reduces break-in time.
- Features an elongated toe box with increased veritical height.
- Soft, moisture-wicking inner cuff lining.
- Rubber toe bumper helps prevent abrasions while you're on the move.
- Lace-to-toe closure system ensures a snug and secure fit.
- Padded collar for extra comfort.
- Contured heel counter provides added comfort.
- Lightly padded footbed with antifungal, antibacterial, moisture and odor management properties.
- PU shank stabilizes the heel area and provides midfoot control with walking flexibility in the forefoot area.
- Dual-density EVA midsole offers superb cushioning and support.
- Vibram® outsole with dependable lug pattern gives you the grip and traction that you desire.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Sticky Beast by Garmont. Sorry!
Interested in new Garmont products?
Garmont is committed to creating products for the skiers who demand the best downhill performance in any terrain. Garmont's mission is simple - to produce functional footwear to satisfy the wide range of ambition and spirit in backcountry adventures. Five generations of the Morlin family produced footwear in the shadows of the Dolomites have honed this approach. Craftsmanship, quality, passion, technical innovation, and human form and spirit; these are the foundation stones of Garmont.
The three main performance priorities that Garmont designs for are: Water resistance, load carrying capability and terrain. Garmont focuses on these and many more to create the perfect boot for you, for any terrain, on any mountain you dare challenge yourself to. This is the Garmont promise.