- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You'll be a natural leader with these trendsetting shades, so take charge with the clean and confident style of the Marshall Polarized from Gargoyles™.
- Part of the Classic Collection. Definitive. Timeless. Exemplary. The midsize silhouettes and sport-inspired shapes of these shades make them look sharp without trying too hard.
- Premium nickel silver alloy frame materials offers distinct and classic style.
- Spring hinges integrated into frame.
- Semi-soft adjustable nosepads for supreme comfort.
- Soft rubber temple tips.
- Polarized lens absorbs and eliminates glare to create enhanced optical clarity.
- Shatter-resistant ballistic defense lens is five to six times stronger than regular polycarbonate lens. Exceeds MIL-STD 622 ballistic test.
- Eight base EVS lens.
- Offers 100% UV protection from the sun's harmful rays.
Frame Width: 136mm
Lens: 39mm high x 70mm wide
Temple Length: 118mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the The Marshall Polarized by Gargoyles. Sorry!
Interested in new Gargoyles products?
Gargoyles offers a wide range of sunglasses, with something that´s guaranteed to fit your individual lifestyle. Their Classic Collection offers up timeless, sport-inspired shapes that look sharp without trying too hard, while their Stat Collection combines the dimensions of style, technology, and performance for one elite package. From performance-minded eyewear, like the sunglasses in their Shield Collection which boasts sizable wraparound lenses, to their Instinct Collection, which offers up bold, confident and distinctive lifestyle looks, Gargoyles has the tech and style to match any activity.
Always innovating, always performing, Gargoyles are here to make a statement. No matter what you´re looking for, Gargoyle has something to keep your eyes shaded with innovative technology and bold, trendsetting styles. Gargoyles: Living in the Real.
Gargoyles The Marshall Polarized
I traditionally have worn Oakley polarized glasses for years. After misplacing my last pair I decided to try the polarized gargoyles, thought I could save a few bucks. I am extremely happy with these glasses, look and feel good. A bit heavier than the Oakleys but the design doesn't make the weight feel heavy when wearing, they are extremely comfortable. I love these glasses and am highly recommending them.
I'd also recommend: Oakley
- G M - customer
- from Los Angeles
- June 15, 2011