- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- Up your game with the revolutionary big case design of this X-Large G-Shock watch.
- Part of the GA100 watch series.
- Hourly time signal.
- 4 daily alarms and one alarm.
- Countdown timer.
- Shock resistant.
- Backlight Auto LED light with afterglow.
- Auto-calendar pre-programmed until the year 2099.
- Water resistant up to 200 meters.
- 12/24 hour formats.
- Accuracy +/- 15 seconds per month.
- Magnetic resistant.
- World time 29 zones (48 cities + UTC).
- Stopwatch 1/1000 second.
- Module 5081.
- Battery CR1220 with approximately 2 years of battery life.
Face width: 54.85mm
Face height: 50.65mm
Face depth: 14.20mm
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 37 mm
- Case Width: 37 mm
- Case Depth: 14 mm
- Band Width: 7⁄8 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 10 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the X-Large GA100 by G-Shock. Sorry!
Interested in new G-Shock products?
Two engineers, with a vision to create the ultimate watch which would then become the G-Shock, assembled a rogue team and named their mission, “Project Tough.” Through perseverance and unusual testing methods, such as throwing prototypes out the second floor bathroom window to the asphalt below, they developed the first G-Shock watch in 1983. This watch was able to withstand their then benchmark of “Triple Ten” criteria, namely 10 years of usage, 10 atmospheres (water resistance) and a 10m fall (shock resistance).
Today more than two decades later, G-Shock watches have exceeded the designers’ original benchmark and pushed the limits of what a watch can endure. With 200M water resistance & shock resistance at the heart G-Shock’s strength and numerous technological advances such as Tough Solar Power and Atomic Timekeeping, you’ll have no doubt why G-Shock is called the Toughest Watch in the World.
G-Shock X-Large GA100
Just got my new watch. I am very impressed with what I chose. It is just as the picture described. It is very comfortable. I feel like James Bond with all the settings it has. Looks great and I would totally recommend Zappos for your next purchase. Shipping was free I got the watch in 3 days! Thank you Zappos.
I'd also recommend: seiko
- Chris - customer
- from palm coast florida
- April 18, 2013
Excellent everyday watch. Nicely made and big face that you can see the time clearly. The only complaint I have is the light, it is not bright enough to illuminate the screen to tell the time. I have the red colour, which I've waited until Zappos had it available again. Also, excellent customer service as usual but you should know that already. Ordered on a Friday, and got the watch on Monday. They are about as fast a Jimmy John's but better.
- Mike - customer
- from Delano, MN
- November 6, 2012
I bought this for my fiance who is a no fuss type of man. Needless to say, he loves it! He has not taken it off since he got it and the design is versatile enough to go with everything.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Hampton, VA
- July 4, 2012
This product is wonderful! Even better than expected and it arrived right away! I am very pleased.
- Anonymous - customer
- from wisconsin
- May 22, 2012
Have had many compliments on this watch. I am a bigger guy and like bigger faced and thick band watches and this one fit perfectly!
- Eric W - customer
- from Indiana, United States
- April 8, 2012