G-Shock X-Large GA100
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- This item will be shipped via UPS Ground Service. Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Up your game with the revolutionary big case design of this X-Large G-Shock watch.
- Part of the GA100 watch series.
- Hourly time signal.
- 4 daily alarms and one alarm.
- Countdown timer.
- Shock resistant.
- Backlight Auto LED light with afterglow.
- Auto-calendar pre-programmed until the year 2099.
- Water resistant up to 200 meters.
- 12/24 hour formats.
- Accuracy +/- 15 seconds per month.
- Magnetic resistant.
- World time 29 zones (48 cities + UTC).
- Stopwatch 1/1000 second.
- Module 5081.
- Battery CR1220 with approximately 2 years of battery life.
Face width: 54.85mm
Face height: 50.65mm
Face depth: 14.20mm
- Case Height: 37 mm
- Case Width: 37 mm
- Case Depth: 14 mm
- Band Width: 7⁄8 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 10 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
G-Shock X-Large GA100
This watch is the best thing that was ever made. I dropped this baby like 200000 times and it still is working; the time is good, the battery like never dies out. The light at the bottom is amazing. Honest, I love this watch a lot. It gets you all dem ladies. Just the white and purple is so cool; this watch is the best thing ever made. The best part about it is that it tells you what time it is. I went scuba diving with it and it still worked. I was like so far down this is amazing. It has a daylight savings button that you press and it sets it an hour ahead it doesn't take you like 23451245 hours to set your watch back. All you gotta do is like hold down the button and go to DSL and press on and it works! Is beast and totally worth the money. But sadly I lost mine or someone stole it and I'm pissed and sad as hell.
- Soodout h - customer
- from Los Angeles, California
- November 28, 2011
G Shock boys love this watch comes in handy for my everyday activities.
- Mac F - customer
- from fresno ca
- February 21, 2012
I got the all black style with only the hands white/silver for my boyfriend for Christmas. It's a great-looking watch! He wears it every day and even with dress clothes for work. He has bigger hands and a bigger wrist/arm so it looks good for its size.
- SarahT - customer
- from Mason City, IA
- January 27, 2012
This is a great watch. It has replaced my other 'sporty' and 'work' watches as my daily go-to watch. As a bonus, it gets lots of positive attention from colleagues, friends, etc.
- J P - customer
- from Vienna, VA
- November 30, 2011
Zappos had the watch I wanted as a gift. The price was reasonable and the shipping free and quick.
- Mel M - customer
- from Graham, Washington
- November 29, 2011