- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- The G-Shock™ GD-100 watch features a backlight with six times the normal brightness for easy viewing. So no matter if you're at the movie theater or in the middle of the ocean at midnight, you'll shine a light wherever you are.
- Features a black resin band, digital face display and buckle closure.
- LED backlight offers a six times the normal brightness for easy viewing. Also includes the auto light switch and Afterglow.
- Multi-time for assigning Timekeeping Mode in 4 cities with different time zones.
- World time of 31 times zones, 48 cities, city code display, and daylight saving on/off and Coordinated Universal Time. Also includes home and local time swapping function.
- Shock resistant.
- 200M water resistant.
- Selectable illumination duration: 1.5/30 second and Super Illuminator.
- Flash alert blinks the backlight with the sound of the alarm.
- Five independent daily alarms with one-time alarm/daily alarm switching.
- Hourly time signal.
- Countdown timer has a measuring unit of 1/10-second; Input range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments).
- Stopwatch features: 1/100-second stopwatch; measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"; split time.
- Full auto calendar.
- 12/24 hour formats.
- Button operation tone on/off.
- Accuracy +/- 15 seconds per month.
- Approximate battery life: 7 years on CR2025.
Face Width 46mm
Face Height 47mm
Face Depth 15mm
Band Width 28mm
Band Circumference 9.5 inches
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the X-Large Digital GD100 by G-Shock. Sorry!
Interested in new G-Shock products?
Two engineers, with a vision to create the ultimate watch which would then become the G-Shock, assembled a rogue team and named their mission, “Project Tough.” Through perseverance and unusual testing methods, such as throwing prototypes out the second floor bathroom window to the asphalt below, they developed the first G-Shock watch in 1983. This watch was able to withstand their then benchmark of “Triple Ten” criteria, namely 10 years of usage, 10 atmospheres (water resistance) and a 10m fall (shock resistance).
Today more than two decades later, G-Shock watches have exceeded the designers’ original benchmark and pushed the limits of what a watch can endure. With 200M water resistance & shock resistance at the heart G-Shock’s strength and numerous technological advances such as Tough Solar Power and Atomic Timekeeping, you’ll have no doubt why G-Shock is called the Toughest Watch in the World.
G-Shock X-Large Digital GD100
Simply amazing watch, period. the military black finish looks great, the negative display is cool, the backlight is super LED so it's nice and brighter than other g-shock watches, it looks like a watch from a black ops video game, no but very nice size - has a large face but the actual feel of the watch is very light not sure how they did that. Great watch - this is my third one from g-shock. Will purchase more.
I'd also recommend: its simple...G-SHOCK BABY..
- Mr. C - customer
- from Texas
- October 29, 2011
Excellent watch, very convenient to strap on and head out the house with. Great look and internal settings suits my needs from running and alarm clock.
- Donald D - customer
- April 4, 2012
This watch is great! It is durable, water proof, and easy to clean... something they would probably sell at the Death Star PX. I wear it hiking, to work, and at home, so it has become my everyday watch. Sometimes this model can be cheaper on other Web sites, but you can't match Zappos' standard shipping speed unless you upgrade the shipping big time- so go with Zappos.
I'd also recommend: Nixon
- Justin H - customer
- from Seattle, WA
- January 4, 2012
Awesome watch! So glad I got it. I will be getting another G-shock GD100 forsure!
- Trevor T - customer
- from Louisville,Ky
- September 19, 2011
Wasn't expecting it to have such a shiny finish but it grew on me. Definitely pleased with it.
- Anonymous - customer
- September 6, 2011