- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- The future is definitely now with the high-tech look and feel of the G-Shock X-Large Combi GA-110C watch. The multiple functions, easy-to-use buttons and comfortable fit will make this your ideal watch for everyday use for years to come.
- Features both analog and digital movement.
- Mineral glass watch face.
- Resin watch band with metal buckle closure.
- Auto LED Light with Afterglow.
- World Time in 29 times zones, 48 cities + UTC, daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping.
- Four daily alarms and one snooze alarm.
- 12/24 hour formats.
- Water resistant up to 200 meters.
- Shock resistant.
- Magnetic resistant.
- Hourly time signal.
- 1/1000 second stopwatch with velocity indicator has a measuring capacity of 99:59'59.999" and measuring modes of elapsed time, lap time, split time. Other features include: Speed (0-1998 units/hour), Selection distance input (0.0-99.9).
- Countdown timer with a measuring unit of 1 second and a countdown range of 24 hours. Has a countdown start time setting range from 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments). Also features auto-repeat.
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099).
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month.
- Approximate battery life of 2 years.
- Battery: CR1220.
- Module 5146
Face Width: 40mm
Face Height: 40mm
Face Depth: 14.5mm
Band Width: 21.65mm
Band Circumference: 9.25 inches
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 35 mm
- Case Width: 41 mm
- Case Depth: 9 mm
- Band Width: 3⁄4 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 7 in
- Weight: 2.52 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the X-Large Combi GA110 by G-Shock. Sorry!
Interested in new G-Shock products?
Two engineers, with a vision to create the ultimate watch which would then become the G-Shock, assembled a rogue team and named their mission, “Project Tough.” Through perseverance and unusual testing methods, such as throwing prototypes out the second floor bathroom window to the asphalt below, they developed the first G-Shock watch in 1983. This watch was able to withstand their then benchmark of “Triple Ten” criteria, namely 10 years of usage, 10 atmospheres (water resistance) and a 10m fall (shock resistance).
Today more than two decades later, G-Shock watches have exceeded the designers’ original benchmark and pushed the limits of what a watch can endure. With 200M water resistance & shock resistance at the heart G-Shock’s strength and numerous technological advances such as Tough Solar Power and Atomic Timekeeping, you’ll have no doubt why G-Shock is called the Toughest Watch in the World.
G-Shock X-Large Combi GA110
I have this watch and all I can say is, Wow! Most collectors call this the Storm Trooper! Has both of best worlds! Digital and Analog, but it does not look cheap! Once you have this in front of you, you'll see why! It's tough and 3-D looking! Trust me, this is a top notch G-Shock!
I'd also recommend: Oakley
- Sal G - customer
- from Cakifornia
- March 8, 2011
I ordered this watch for my boyfriend for Christmas, he loves it and wears is every day. The only problem is that is is rather complicated to figure out how it works and how to set things.
- Schyler M - customer
- from Vermont
- January 8, 2012
Best watch ever - you should definitely get it. It has many uses and should be lots of times more expensive than it is. Great price for a watch this good.
- Max f - customer
- from Miami fl
- December 28, 2011
This watch is awesome! I got the Military Black colorway, and it looks even better in person. For a watch this big, it is almost weightless. I have a Rolex and a Breitling, and get more compliments with this watch! It's got a mineral glass face, which is pretty rare for a watch at this price. Great features at a great price. Get it, you won't be disappointed.
- Scott L - customer
- from San Diego, CA
- December 8, 2011
I've been wearing this watch for 2 days and have gotten about 10 comments on it, enough said. Thanks Zappos!
- Mike D - customer
- from Dallas, TX
- December 7, 2011