- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- You need a great watch when you're out in the Great Outdoors. Get the G-Shock® Pathfinder PAW500 so you always know where you are, how cold it is, and of course, what's the time.
- Analog watch in a stainless steel case.
- Features a black resin band and a stainless steel buckle closure.
- Tough solar power for long-lasting performance.
- Full Auto LED Light with Afterglow.
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China) receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate.
Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China).
Manual receive function
Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC
Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, BPC 68.5
- Tough movement with auto hand home position correction.
- Digital compass has a measuring unit of 1 degree with 20 seconds continuous measurement. Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points, and has a measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees. Hand indication of North: Bidirectional calibration and Northerly calibration function. Also has magnetic declination correction.
- Altimeter with measuring unit of 5m (20ft) and measuring range: -700 to 10,000m (-2,300 to 32,800ft). Altimeter manual memory has measurements up to 14 records, each including altitude, date, time. Auto memory measurements include high/low altitude memory, cumulative ascent/descent memory total ascent. Also features reference altitude setting, altitude tendency graph, and hand indication of altitude differential.
- Barometer has a display range from 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg) and a display unit of 1 hPa (0.05 inHg). Also features an atmospheric pressure tendency graph and atmospheric pressure differential graphic.
- Thermometer has a display range from -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F) and a display unit of 0.1 C (0.2 F).
- Water resistant up to 100 meters.
- Low temperature resistant (-10 C / 14 F).
- World time with 29 zones, 29 cities + UTC, city code display, daylight saving on/off.
- Five daily alarms.
- Hourly time signal.
- 1/100 second stopwatch with measuring capacity: 59'59.99". Measuring modes: elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.
- Countdown start timer has a measuring unit of 1 second and a setting range of 1 minute to 60 minutes (1-minute increments).
- Full auto calendar is pre-programmed until the year 2099.
- 12/24 hour formats.
- Button operation tone on/off.
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration).
- Storage battery: solar rechargeable battery.
- Battery power indicator.
- Power saving function.
- Approximate battery life is 5 months on full charge (without the further exposure to light).
- Module 5114.
Face Width: 43mm
Face Height: 43mm
Face Depth: 15mm
Band Width: 21mm
Band Circumference: 9.25 inches
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Pathfinder PAW500 by G-Shock. Sorry!
Interested in new G-Shock products?
Two engineers, with a vision to create the ultimate watch which would then become the G-Shock, assembled a rogue team and named their mission, “Project Tough.” Through perseverance and unusual testing methods, such as throwing prototypes out the second floor bathroom window to the asphalt below, they developed the first G-Shock watch in 1983. This watch was able to withstand their then benchmark of “Triple Ten” criteria, namely 10 years of usage, 10 atmospheres (water resistance) and a 10m fall (shock resistance).
Today more than two decades later, G-Shock watches have exceeded the designers’ original benchmark and pushed the limits of what a watch can endure. With 200M water resistance & shock resistance at the heart G-Shock’s strength and numerous technological advances such as Tough Solar Power and Atomic Timekeeping, you’ll have no doubt why G-Shock is called the Toughest Watch in the World.
G-Shock Pathfinder PAW500
Style and fit are awesome. Large face looks great on my wrist and the features are very accurate. Only improvements would be a better lit dial at night and possibly a metal band. Very cool watch.
I'd also recommend: Suunto
- Anonymous - customer
- August 6, 2012