- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- Pop onto the scene with the spotlight stealing style and full-featured Concept Combi Metallic LCD by G-Shock®.
- Analog and digital time.
- Shock resistant.
- 200 meter water resistant.
- Magnetic resistant.
- Auto LED light with afterglow.
- World time:
-29 time zones.
-Daylight saving on and off.
-Home city and world time swapping.
- Four daily alarms and one snooze alarm.
- Hourly time signal.
- 1/1000 second stopwatch:
-Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999".
-Measuring modes: elapsed time, lap time and split time.
- Countdown timer:
-Measuring unit: 1 second.
-Countdown range: 24 hours.
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1 minute and 1 hour increments).
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099).
- 12 or 24 hour formats.
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month.
- Battery: CR1220 (appox. life of 3 years).
- Module 5255.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 44 mm
- Case Width: 44 mm
- Case Depth: 15 mm
- Band Width: 7⁄8 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 10 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 2.46 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Concept Combi Metallic LCD by G-Shock. Sorry!
Interested in new G-Shock products?
Two engineers, with a vision to create the ultimate watch which would then become the G-Shock, assembled a rogue team and named their mission, “Project Tough.” Through perseverance and unusual testing methods, such as throwing prototypes out the second floor bathroom window to the asphalt below, they developed the first G-Shock watch in 1983. This watch was able to withstand their then benchmark of “Triple Ten” criteria, namely 10 years of usage, 10 atmospheres (water resistance) and a 10m fall (shock resistance).
Today more than two decades later, G-Shock watches have exceeded the designers’ original benchmark and pushed the limits of what a watch can endure. With 200M water resistance & shock resistance at the heart G-Shock’s strength and numerous technological advances such as Tough Solar Power and Atomic Timekeeping, you’ll have no doubt why G-Shock is called the Toughest Watch in the World.
G-Shock Concept Combi Metallic LCD
Watch looks great in person, especially the purple accents. Was easy to set up and the world time is a great option. Band wasn't as comfortable as I'd like but looking to use it for water sports and it seems like it's strong enough.
- JW - customer
- January 15, 2013