- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- Savor every moment in the water with the Baby-G G-lide by G-Shock™. Whether you're surfing or body boarding, you'll always have all you need to enjoy the waves.
- 200-meter water resistance.
- Resin band with a crosschecked mineral glass face, which reflects light.
- Shock Resistant
- Electro-luminescent backlight afterglow.
- Flash Alert
Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer time up alarm, countdown timer progress beeper, and stopwatch auto start
- World Time
29 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- 1/100-second Stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Other: 5-second countdown auto start
- Countdown Timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
Others: Auto-repeat, time up alarm, progress beeper on/off
- Multi-function Alarms
3 independent multi-function alarms (2 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1616
- Size of case/total weight: 44.8 X 42.3 X 13.6 mm/41 g
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 42 mm
- Case Width: 42 mm
- Case Depth: 12 mm
- Band Width: 3⁄4 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 9 in
- Weight: 1 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Baby-G G-Lide BLX100 by G-Shock. Sorry!
Interested in new G-Shock products?
Two engineers, with a vision to create the ultimate watch which would then become the G-Shock, assembled a rogue team and named their mission, “Project Tough.” Through perseverance and unusual testing methods, such as throwing prototypes out the second floor bathroom window to the asphalt below, they developed the first G-Shock watch in 1983. This watch was able to withstand their then benchmark of “Triple Ten” criteria, namely 10 years of usage, 10 atmospheres (water resistance) and a 10m fall (shock resistance).
Today more than two decades later, G-Shock watches have exceeded the designers’ original benchmark and pushed the limits of what a watch can endure. With 200M water resistance & shock resistance at the heart G-Shock’s strength and numerous technological advances such as Tough Solar Power and Atomic Timekeeping, you’ll have no doubt why G-Shock is called the Toughest Watch in the World.
G-Shock Baby-G G-Lide BLX100
Love this watch! Wear it 24/7. Gym, work, night out, looks good with everything and super convenient. I even use it as alarm clock.
- Jess - customer
- from Ny
- March 23, 2012
My wife absolutely loves this watch. She had not worn one for a number of years but she loves the style, look, and comfort of this G Shock. I highly recommend it.
- DAlmazan - customer
- from SoCal
- August 27, 2011
I love my watch! Husband got it for me as a surprise! Everyone at work has commented! Only problem is the part the band slides in to wants to slide down the band - but easy enough to slide back in place! Fun to wear!
- Anonymous - customer
- from marine city, mi
- August 12, 2011
This watch is very cute and has some neat features, and I love the stylish detailing on the face. Its a fairly large watch, so if you like bulky/clunky jewelery this is an item you would enjoy. Band is comfortable and watch so far seems durable (as of writing this I've been wearing it about two weeks). A huge complaint I have though is the time display is way too dim. It is black with grey time/date, and really would have been better as a light grey or white. If you're not looking at it at just the right angle or in good lighting it is hard to read the time. A smaller complaint is the back light doesn't stay on long enough, and you have to use it quite a bit since the display is so dim. Overall though a very cute watch.
- Melanie R - customer
- from Buckley, Washington
- March 1, 2012
I love my watch, its comfortable and can be worn as casual or dressy, just what I was looking for. the band is nice and soft not stiff like some. Would like to get one in another colour also.
- Jenny - customer
- from Hawaii
- March 3, 2013