- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Don't skimp on your hydration routine. Train right with the Fuel Belt® Revenge 4-Bottle Belt waistpack.
- Features a lightweight, one-size-fits-all belt with hook-and-look closure.
- Padded, moisture wicking back wall for added comfort and breathability.
- Detachable race pocket with zipper closure. Perfect for carrying gels, keys, cash, ID, or cell phone.
- Reflective elements allow for visibility in low lighting.
- Includes four 7oz. ergonomic/leak-proof/dishwasher-safe/PBA-free water bottles.
- Sizing (Waist size in inches)
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Revenge 4-Bottle Belt by Fuel Belt. Sorry!
Interested in new Fuel Belt products?
Fuel Belt Revenge 4-Bottle Belt
- Anonymous - customer
- from Charlotte, NC
- August 31, 2011
Great product. This is an improvement over the Helium Belt, which had elastic bottle holders that stretch and wear out. The belt stays secure to my waist and I don't notice any bouncing when I'm running.
- Jim M - customer
- from Doylestown, PA
- May 26, 2011
The fuel belt does its job. However, apparently, it is designed for those real skinny runner types! I would suggest you get two. The size you think will fit and one size larger. As others have stated, the pocket is only large enough to hold a key, credit cards, etc., but, how much do you bring on a run anyway? The only issue I have is that when the bottles are empty in the front pockets, they do not stay in place and end up on the ground. You can rotate them, but at the end of the run, when they are all empty, I end up carrying the front two in my hands. I don't know if they have one, but a slide on belt accessory for a phone would be nice. I have a clip on holder, that so far, has worked flawlessly, but am worried that it may come off one day.
- Eric V - customer
- from Coconut Creek, Fl
- July 25, 2012
You can stow your bottles one-handedly, which is fairly cool. However, It still chafes my bare skin, which is why I was replacing my old one. Now I have to wear a shirt, boo hoo. The pouch is very small and one struggles to stuff two gels in there.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Rockledge FL
- October 7, 2012