- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Leave all your uncertainties at the start line and set out to achieve a PB. Keep your focus by staying hydrated with the Revenge 2-Bottle Belt waistpack by Fuel Belt®.
- Worn by Chris McCormack, 2010 Ironman® World Champion.
- Features a lightweight belt with hook-and-look closure.
- Padded, moisture wicking back wall for added comfort and breathability.
- Molded plastic holsters allows for one handed entry/exit.
- Detachable race pocket with zipper closure. Perfect for carrying gels, keys, cash, ID, or cell phone.
- Reflective elements allow for visibility in low lighting.
- Includes two 7oz. ergonomic/leak-proof/dishwasher-safe/PBA-free water bottles.
- Sizing (Waist size in inches)
- Waist Width: 13 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Revenge 2-Bottle Belt by Fuel Belt. Sorry!
Interested in new Fuel Belt products?
Fuel Belt Revenge 2-Bottle Belt
Very comfortable. No bobbing up and down at all. Bottles not quite as easy to remove with one hand as advertised. I still use two. Great belt though. Best one I've owned. Would recommend.
- Joe K - customer
- from Los Angeles, CA
- August 10, 2011