- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Hydration is essential when training for any race. Keep your focus with the bounce free R20 Revenge waistpack by Fuel Belt®.
- Features a lightweight, one-size-fits-all belt with hook-and-look closure.
Fits waist sizes 24"-46".
- Padded, moisture wicking back wall for added comfort and breathability.
- Detachable race pocket with zipper closure. Perfect for carrying gels, keys, cash, ID, or cell phone.
- Reflective elements allow for visibility in low lighting.
- Includes two 7oz. ergonomic/leak-proof/dishwasher-safe/PBA-free water bottles.
- Waist Width: 21 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the R20 Revenge by Fuel Belt. Sorry!
Interested in new Fuel Belt products?
Fuel Belt R20 Revenge
I like the plastic that holds the water bottles. The belt is adjustable, but when I'm sweaty it does tend to bounce when I run. I probably wouldn't buy this one again since I found another running belt at a marathon expo which I love - it's called ifitness. It's waterproof and it holds 5 gels and my keys and phone.
- Love2run808 - customer
- from Oahu
- January 4, 2012
Great hydration belt for mid-length runs. Large mouth makes filling easy, and after a few uses you really can get the bottles in/out of holster with just 1 hand. Storage bag is small - about 4 Gu's fit with a small key and don't even think about getting a phone or mace in there. There is some bouncing for the first 1/4 mile, then it settles in place. Definitely recommend!
- Kim M - customer
- from Georgia
- November 28, 2011
Great belt, minimum to no bouncing. I wear it on my hips and so far I haven't had any problems. I do suggest getting a bigger pouch to hold your keys and gels. Just remember to secure the velcro properly, it might snag on your shirt if you don't.
- Love2run808 - customer
- July 6, 2011
The belt fits really well and stays in place while running. The bottles are east to retrieve, use and get back in the holder. I highly recommend this product!
- Mary C - customer
- from Bethpage, TN
- April 29, 2012
I was excited to find a hydration belt that is not ugly black! This one is adjustable and comfortable. The pouch is too small to be very useful (approximately 3"x3"), but would hold a key and a little cash. A bigger concern is that 12 oz of water is not enough for long runs in hot weather, but the 10 oz bottles from my old belt and the 12 oz from my handheld fit perfectly, so that can be worked around. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who doesn't feel that runners really need to dress like ninjas.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Cincinnati, OH
- March 28, 2012