- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Sail away in style with Sully!
- A hip update to the classic boat shoe.
- Rich leather upper delivers durability.
- Traditional boat shoe details like wraparound lace and heel stitching details make this silhouette retro-fresh.
- Smooth leather lining helps feet stay fresh.
- Cushioned leather footbed adds comfort where it counts.
- Flexible rubber outsole provides traction.
- Weight: 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Sully Boat (Infant/Toddler) by Frye Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Frye Kids products?
Frye's current Harness Boots are rooted in tradition and continue to draw influence from the Cavalry. Today the classic Harness Boot holds a place in American culture, and has been brought down to youth sizes. The Frye Harness Boot has been pictured in fashion spreads internationally and enjoys strong sales in the United States, Europe and Japan. In 1938, on a trip to Washington, D.C., John A. Frye's grandson and namesake met a U.S. Navy Admiral who confided that he had trouble finding the Wellington boots he liked so much. As a favor, John agreed to make him a pair. Frye continued to fill requests for these boots through the Second World War. During World War II, Frye supplied thousands of servicemen with Frye Wellington boots, known as Jet Boots, by mail order.
In the 1960's, Frye reintroduced the Campus Boot, from its 1860 original, featuring a bulky toe and chunky heel that came to epitomize the attitude and the style of the 60's and 70's. There was nothing like these "new" Frye Boots on the market, and consumers began to demand "Original Frye's." When searching for items to represent the America of the 60's, the Smithsonian Institute chose a pair of Frye Boots. Frye continues to manufacture quality boots for infants, toddlers and children, allowing you to outfit your entire family in the Frye tradition.
Frye remains dedicated to the commitment of craftsmanship for which Frye has been known for more than 100 Years.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Frye Kids Sully Boat (Infant/Toddler)
Looks great in real life. Not so 'clumsy' looking like some other boys boat shoes. Looks very comfortable. Nice fit.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Brooklyn ny
- March 18, 2013