- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The grass can be just as green exactly where you are! Live in the moment with these super sneakers.
- Premium leather upper with rubber toe features distressed details for an already worn-in look.
- Lace closure delivers a secure fit.
- Textile lining helps feet stay fresh.
- EVA midsole offers comfort where it counts.
- Flexible rubber outsole provides traction.
- Weight: 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Greene Mid Lace (Infant/Toddler) by Frye Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Frye Kids products?
Frye's current Harness Boots are rooted in tradition and continue to draw influence from the Cavalry. Today the classic Harness Boot holds a place in American culture, and has been brought down to youth sizes. The Frye Harness Boot has been pictured in fashion spreads internationally and enjoys strong sales in the United States, Europe and Japan. In 1938, on a trip to Washington, D.C., John A. Frye's grandson and namesake met a U.S. Navy Admiral who confided that he had trouble finding the Wellington boots he liked so much. As a favor, John agreed to make him a pair. Frye continued to fill requests for these boots through the Second World War. During World War II, Frye supplied thousands of servicemen with Frye Wellington boots, known as Jet Boots, by mail order.
In the 1960's, Frye reintroduced the Campus Boot, from its 1860 original, featuring a bulky toe and chunky heel that came to epitomize the attitude and the style of the 60's and 70's. There was nothing like these "new" Frye Boots on the market, and consumers began to demand "Original Frye's." When searching for items to represent the America of the 60's, the Smithsonian Institute chose a pair of Frye Boots. Frye continues to manufacture quality boots for infants, toddlers and children, allowing you to outfit your entire family in the Frye tradition.
Frye remains dedicated to the commitment of craftsmanship for which Frye has been known for more than 100 Years.