- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- French Connection tends to run small. The brand suggests ordering one size up from your normal size.
- French Connection Women's Size Guide
- You'll be looking out-of-this-world in the Space Silk Top from French Connection™.
- Comfy cotton front with a luxurious silk back.
- Low cut V-neck.
- Cutout shoulder detail.
- Long sleeves with ribbed and banded cuffs.
- Ribbed detail along front hem.
- Extended back hem.
- Front/Sleeves: 100% cotton;
Back: 100% silk.
- Hand wash cold, dry flat.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Space Silk 78BE8 by French Connection. Sorry!
Interested in new French Connection products?
French Connection clothing and French Connection accessories operate at the upper end of the middle market, offering a fashion-forward range of quality products at affordable prices. Their customers, typically aged 18-35, appreciate that the brand is at the leading edge of high street fashion and offers quality, stylish products. French Connection designs a range of both men’s and women’s products from underwear to outerwear, casual wear to suits, denim, accessories and kids wear.
Today, French Connection’s “fcuk” branding has become synonymous with contemporary, cool fashion and has been extended into complimentary products including men’s and women’s toiletries, shoes, watches and eyewear. French Connection’s success is rooted in producing hip, fashionable, well-made products. Their business is fashion.
French Connection Space Silk 78BE8
This shirt will be called what my husband calls, "mommy's uniform." It is a great shirt, super well made, sexy yet casual. I wore it out with friends for drinks with jeggings and my tall Frye boots. Then I wore it to my daughter's Halloween party at her school. Going to be something I keep forever and wear often! Just be aware - the color is definitely not earl grey, it is brown!
- LibbyM - customer
- from Pittsburgh, PA
- November 6, 2012
This top looked horrible on me! I was excited for it to come, especially based on the previous review. However, I think it is meant for women on the shorter side, and possibly very petite women. I am 5'8" and very fit, but the length of this shirt made it hit at the worst spot and I looked so boxy. I was surprised by how short the shirt actually was because I feel like it looks much longer on the model. It was not flattering and will definitely be going back.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- January 12, 2013