- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- French Connection Size Guide
- Versatile basics are nothing to sneeze at! Round out your wardrobe with the addition of this handsome French Connection™ polo.
- Cotton jersey shirt sports a slim, contemporary fit.
- Ribbed knit cuffs and polo collar.
- Three-button placket.
- Short sleeves.
- Subtle logo hit at left chest.
- Straight back yoke.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, dry flat.
- Length: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Sneezy Polo Shirt by French Connection. Sorry!
Interested in new French Connection products?
French Connection clothing and French Connection accessories operate at the upper end of the middle market, offering a fashion-forward range of quality products at affordable prices. Their customers, typically aged 18-35, appreciate that the brand is at the leading edge of high street fashion and offers quality, stylish products. French Connection designs a range of both men’s and women’s products from underwear to outerwear, casual wear to suits, denim, accessories and kids wear.
Today, French Connection’s “fcuk” branding has become synonymous with contemporary, cool fashion and has been extended into complimentary products including men’s and women’s toiletries, shoes, watches and eyewear. French Connection’s success is rooted in producing hip, fashionable, well-made products. Their business is fashion.
French Connection Sneezy Polo Shirt
I wasn't sure about this polo at first, but I love it now that I have it! The color is great; it's not too bright and it compliments darker hair. The fit is nice, but just a little short in the sleeves. The sleeves are not so tight or short that you can't fit into the shirt comfortably, though; rather, they are a bit short, I think, to show off muscles. So, if you have the right muscle definition, it probably won't be much of an issue, because the sleeves will just wrap around your biceps. If you are skinny with linguine arms like me, though, the sleeves will sort of ride up at times. I still like the polo a lot though and maybe I just need to do some pushups!
- Wayne - customer
- from United States
- March 2, 2013