- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- French Connection Size Guide
- Take arms against the boring khaki, and lead the charge to style in this sharp French Connection™ trouser.
- Stretch twill pant sports a mid rise and a slim, straight leg.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Button fly.
- Slash hand pockets.
- Rear button flap pockets.
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 43 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 14 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Machine Gun Stretch Trouser by French Connection. Sorry!
Interested in new French Connection products?
French Connection clothing and French Connection accessories operate at the upper end of the middle market, offering a fashion-forward range of quality products at affordable prices. Their customers, typically aged 18-35, appreciate that the brand is at the leading edge of high street fashion and offers quality, stylish products. French Connection designs a range of both men’s and women’s products from underwear to outerwear, casual wear to suits, denim, accessories and kids wear.
Today, French Connection’s “fcuk” branding has become synonymous with contemporary, cool fashion and has been extended into complimentary products including men’s and women’s toiletries, shoes, watches and eyewear. French Connection’s success is rooted in producing hip, fashionable, well-made products. Their business is fashion.
French Connection Machine Gun Stretch Trouser
These pants are great. The color is unique and subtle. They are a little bulky in the rear and crotch area but work well in the winter or other times when not paired with a t-shirt or something similar.
- Robbyhank - customer
- from NC
- November 26, 2011
These pants are amazing, however they are not slim fit which would have made them that much better!
- Carla - customer
- from Las Vegas
- October 16, 2012