- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Never let your personal style be bottled in. Intstead, uncork some intoxicating comfort with the Freewaters® Maya sandal and drink it all in!
- Natural cork wrapped sandal.
- Water friendly performance leather upper.
- Hand stitched leather toe post.
- Eco-Smart lining made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Ethnic woven label and branded metal badge.
- Drop In™ footbed with natural cork wrapped over a soft EVA foam.
- Anatomical arch support, heel cup, and toe spring.
- Exclusive Arch Flex Shank™ outsole creates a running shoe type of spring action, relieving tension in each step.
- Weight: 3.7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Maya by Freewaters. Sorry!
Interested in new Freewaters products?
-adjective, noun, verb
1. free: the feeling of being transported into instant vacation mode as you fling off the suffocating shoes and slip on sandals.
2. waters: the fundamental building block of all life; the sustainer of life; the purifier of all things negative.
3. freewaters: designing the best sandals ever seen and helping to find solutions to the global drinking water pandemic.
The purchase of one pair of Freewaters™ provides clean drinking water for one individual for one entire year.
Freewaters is a small group on a mission to improve the quality of life through superior product experience and by helping find solutions to the global drinking water pandemic. They are two industrial designers, longtime friends, and have a shared addiction to pushing the limits of design, wearing sandals 24-7, spending as much time in the water as possible and a common desire to make the world a better place.
As product designers, they grew tired of failing to find sandals with the fit, performance and styling that they wanted. Nestled deep in the redwood trees, their design studio sits triangulated between the undeveloped coast north of Santa Cruz, the epicenter of innovation known as Silicon Valley and the funk of San Francisco - inspiration on all sides.
As humans, they grew tired of procrastinating to make the world a better place. Freewaters believes access to clean water is a basic human right. With over 3,300,000 people dying every year from dirty water and a lack of proper hygiene, they felt compelled to get involved - and what better way then through creating great sandals.
They have just returned from Kenya where they initiated Project #1: a series of fresh water wells in communities of dire need in the western region of the country.
Straps on the left shoe were way more loose than right shoe. Pair also ran big, in general.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- from la
- July 9, 2012