- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for a video on how to properly measure your laptop!
- The London Leather Laptop Case - 15.6" is part of the Women in Business Collection.
- Designed for the most discerning woman who desires a smart and functional bag, the London Leather Laptop Case is an elegant, professional bag that is completely utilitarian.
- Removable laptop sleeve can accommodate up to a 15.6" laptop or a 15" MacBook® Pro
- Laptop compartment within tote can accommodate up to a 17" laptop or MacBook® Pro
- Genuine top-grain leather with microsuede and nylon interior lining for sophisticated and durable style.
- Center handles allow you to carry the tote by hand while the removable shoulder strap offers an over-the-shoulder carry option.
- Exterior compartment on the back is perfect for quick-access storage of your smaller essentials.
- Magnetic flap closure lifts up to reveal dual packing compartments to keep your business items organized.
- Forward compartment boasts a zippered pocket perfect for an iPad® or eReader, one card slot, two media pockets, two pen slots, and one key holder.
- Rear compartment is dedicated to securely hold your laptop and is roomy enough to accommodate your important business paperwork.
- Tote comes with a removable laptop sleeve with zip closure that is padded to protect your laptop.
- Bottom Width: 17 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄2 in
- Height: 11 in
- Strap Length: 44 in
- Strap Drop: 22 in
- Handle Length: 24 in
- Handle Drop: 12 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the WIB - London Leather Laptop Case - 15.6" by Francine. Sorry!
Interested in new Francine products?
The Francine Collection is understated with elegant detailing, great hardware, neutral color palettes juxtaposing bold, funky patterns, and trims. The use of cutting-edge manufacturing techniques combined with modern materials is an expression of enduring, sustainable style which is important to the designer. The Francine Collection is perfectly styled for ladies who lunch and the modern executive on the go. The collection includes laptop cases, travel rollers, totes, backpacks and sleeves. With the Francine Collection, you’ll find a fusion of fashion, functionality, and style.
Francine’s innate sense of design and philanthropy is apparent in all of the designs of her collection. The silhouettes and patterns found in the Francine Collection will not just transform your look, but it will also transform your outlook on style and fashion. Be a trendsetter, not a trend follower when you own an item from the Francine Collection.
Francine WIB - London Leather Laptop Case - 15.6"
- Anonymous - customer
- from Huskerville
- January 18, 2013
Excellent bag! Although this probably isn't considered to be an expensive bag for some people, I was a little hesitant to buy this because I usually don't splurge on this kind of thing. However, I'd been looking for a tan laptop/iPad bag to take to work for months now and finally just bit the bullet and got this one -- so glad I did! It came very well packed, and the bag was protected inside a canvas tote thing. I showed it to my roommate and she said, "Wow, how much was that?!" Meaning -- it looks very expensive and is well-made. Yay! It comes with a laptop sleeve, although the laptop area is separate and lined, so you could always skip the sleeve and just put it directly in the compartment. The laptop sleeve is neutral on the outside (and actually really nice), but the inside is lined with leopard print. I could have done without that, but oh well, no one will really see the inside of the laptop sleeve anyway. It looks like it will hold both my 15" MacBook Pro and my iPad at the same time. It basically has three compartments: the main area, the laptop area, and then a big open pocket on the outside/back of the bag. The main area has a big zippered pocket along the inside, a little clip to attach your keys to, 2 slots for pens, a small pocket for business cards, then 2 more pockets that would be about the size of a smartphone or iPod. The laptop area pretty much just fits the laptop (you could squeeze in an iPad, too). The big pocket on the outside/back of the bag is handy -- you don't have to open the bag to get to things in there, but it doesn't snap shut or anything. It would be where I'd stick a few folders of stuff or some notepads or something. It also has 3 pockets in it for easy access to things you grab a lot -- 2 pockets are smartphone/iPod-sized, and the third is a little bigger. Overall, I'd highly recommend this one! You won't be disappointed with its quality.
- Illini84 - customer
- from St. Louis, MO
- November 8, 2012
This is a gorgeous laptop bag. I have been on the hunt forever and this is the best that I have seen. There is a pouch for the laptop itself, making for easy removal when going through airport security. It is stunningly gorgeous and though it looks several times more expensive than it is and in my mind this is a bargain. The only problem is I do not want to take this beautiful bag anywhere near a dirty disgusting airport.
- Anonymous - customer
- July 31, 2012
This bag looks nice - sleek - and the color is surprisingly verstile. That said, it's not incredibly practical. If you use the space designed for the laptop, you have very little room for anything else in the bag. Also, given the curve of the top and the long handles, it's tough to get things in and out of the bag. Finally, although the outside leather and the suede lining of the top is nice, the plastic that otherwise lines the bag (including the pocket at the back) is thin and cheap looking.
- Amanda B - customer
- from New York, NY
- April 18, 2013
Lovely briefcase style bag but the handles are very stiff, which makes the bag hard to open. The spaces inside are nice enough, but I can't put this on my shoulder. It's also pretty heavy. I didn't try the long shoulder strap but I bet if this was full of stuff that skinny strap would cut right into you. I had high hopes for this bag but it will be going back.
- Maya B - customer
- from St. Paul, MN
- April 16, 2013