- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Show off your royally-chic style with the glamorous Princess clutch from Franchi Handbags™.
- East/west clutch style evening bag made of rhinestone embellished satin fabric.
- Holds your wallet, keys, lipstick and personal technology.
- Detachable shoulder drop: 21" drop.
- Top frame with a kiss lock closure with sparkling rhinestone detail.
- Interior lining with a back wall slip pocket.
- Dimensions: 9" wide x 1" deep x 4" high.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Princess Clutch by Franchi Handbags. Sorry!
Interested in new Franchi Handbags products?
Glamour meets affordability in each Franchi handbag collection which boasts rich velvets, Swarovski® crystals and their trademark silk. Franchi handbags and Franchi clutches are both chic and simple in design, making them desirable for both formal and casual occasions, and a favorite for bridal events.
In 2006, Franchi branched out again with a new line of trendier, enlarged clutch style handbags that encompass a day-to-night theme, while still staying true to the basic and classic elements of the original brand. Through constant growth and wide exposure, Franchi handbags will continue to provide you with the perfect bag for every occasion.
Franchi Handbags Princess Clutch
Fun & Glitzy Bag - I got this bag today after buying & returning two others. (Sorry Zappos!) It is just the ticket - fun and glitzy for a trip to Vegas during the upcoming holidays. The price was great - much lower than any others I've seen in stores. The quality is good - the purse is dripping with well placed stones. The bag feels nicely heavy - not like most of the insubstantial ones I've seen. The inside is okay, silk lined but nothing too great. The over the shoulder strap could be a bit more substantial. For the money, though, it’s awesome.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago,IL
- September 26, 2006