- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Fresh and elegant like a rosebud surrounded by baby's breath, this pretty clutch will make a great statement-making piece!
- Convertible clutch made of smooth satin.
- Holds your keys, money clip and your favorite lipstick.
- Drop-in shoulder chain.
- Pleated detailing spirals into a rose at the center.
- Push-lock frame closure.
- Interior lining with a back-wall slip pocket.
- Bottom Width: 6 in
- Depth: 2 1⁄4 in
- Height: 3 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 44 in
- Strap Drop: 22 in
- Weight: 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Angela by Franchi Handbags. Sorry!
Interested in new Franchi Handbags products?
Glamour meets affordability in each Franchi handbag collection which boasts rich velvets, Swarovski® crystals and their trademark silk. Franchi handbags and Franchi clutches are both chic and simple in design, making them desirable for both formal and casual occasions, and a favorite for bridal events.
In 2006, Franchi branched out again with a new line of trendier, enlarged clutch style handbags that encompass a day-to-night theme, while still staying true to the basic and classic elements of the original brand. Through constant growth and wide exposure, Franchi handbags will continue to provide you with the perfect bag for every occasion.
Franchi Handbags Angela
I love this clutch. I bought it for a wedding I was in because I was wearing a deep purple bridesmaid dress, and it complimented it perfectly. I loved its look so much I plan to use it with black dresses too. Clutches are pricey and at first I couldn't believe I was spending this much on a small bag, but it's really well made and top quality. I even placed it accidentally on a puddle of water, and it dried with NO water spot. Get it, you'll love it too!
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York, NY
- September 10, 2012