- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Wash away those past style transgression and feel fresh and clean in The Redeem from Fox™.
- O-Matter® frames offer high durability and controlled flexibility for improved safety during impact.
- Fox Head icon detail on side temples.
- Integrated hinge mechanism.
- Twin Toric lenses offer superior comfort, clarity, and protection against impact and ultraviolet radiation.
- HDO Optics® maintains optical correction for refractive power, optical clarity, and prismatic power.
- Filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
Frame Width: 144.73 mm
Lens: 41.91 mm high x 66.03 mm wide
Bridge: 12.35 mm
Temple Length: 110.51 mm
- Temple Length: 121 mm
- Frame Width: 140 mm
- Weight: 1.56 oz
- Lens Height: 51 mm
- Lens Width: 63 mm
- Bridge: 17 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the The Redeem by Fox. Sorry!
Interested in new Fox products?
Moto-X Fox was launched by founder Geoff Fox as a small distribution business for European motocross bikes in Northern California in 1974. Two years later, the company expanded and began to manufacture high-performance suspension and engine components for racers.
In 1977, Team Moto-X Fox was created. They met with success early on, with their riders taking the top five in their first year. Beyond that, Team Moto-X Fox impressed American motocross fans in a way that was not initially intended. Wearing bright red, yellow, and orange race suits that were hand-made by Fox, they became an instant hit; enthusiasts and fans feverishly contacted Moto-X Fox for availability.
Recognizing the impact this could have on the motocross apparel industry, Geoff Fox completely reorganized his company to become a major player for all riders.
With that, Fox Racing was born.
Since then, Fox Racing has become the world's leading motocross apparel brand, going on to sponsor, support, and work with some of the best motocross riders in the world. Since its inception, Fox Racing has been committed to developing the finest sports gear, apparel, accessories, footwear, and sunglasses with the racer in mind. Dominating the motocross scene, MX riders now look to Fox for innovative designs.
Fox Racing has become an international leader in the action sports and sportswear industry, going far beyond its initial focus of motocross, but branching out to BMX, MTB, skateboarding, surfing, and wakeboarding.
With professional athletes endorsing the Fox Racing head logo, Fox Racing has become a household name and will continue to be a staple for the racing and action sports industry. By embracing its family owned values and grassroots tradition, Fox Racing transcends the industry and will continue to create products with the highest quality, performance, and design.