- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Keep all the cold and itch at bay with the crazy comfort of the Wick Dry® Tundra by Fox River®.
- Contoured rib top helps hold sock in place to eliminate slippage.
- Smooth and flat toe seam for added comfort and durability.
- Fully thermalined construction helps absorb shocks and insulates.
- Eco fibers wick away moisture 30% faster than Merino wool.
- Heavy weight over-the-calf sock for cold weather.
- Materials: 43% Merino wool, 43% recycled polyester, 9% nylon, 4% acrylic, 1% spandex.
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
- Sold in a three-pair pack.
- Made in the USA.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Wick Dry® Tundra 3-Pair Pack by Fox River. Sorry!
Interested in new Fox River products?
There are so many sock choices and finding the right sock that works best for your activity, the weather conditions, and your feet makes all the difference in your fit and comfort. With over 100 years of experience in designing and developing high performance socks, Fox River® has utilized its knowledge to combine great designs with technical performance features such as their Wick Dry® Health System™ which is designed to help keep feet dry and comfortable any time. This combination of design, technology, and experience results in great socks to meet all your technical needs and requirements.
Energy conservation and sustainability have been a way of life at Fox River® for over 20 years. Whether it´s how the factory is operated, yarns used to knit our socks, or materials used to package and market them, we make environmentally-friendly choices, not because it's the "in" thing to do, but because it just makes sense.