- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Do you swim like a fish, run like a gazelle, or ride like the wind? Then you should be training with these *Fox*River® ankle-cut socks.
- Features a lightweight sock with CoolMax® technology with mesh vents that move excess heat and wicks away moisture.
- Ribbed cuffs for comfort.
- Dimensional knit for a memory fit that's "form-fitting, holds its shape without the sag or the bag."
- Arch brace holds sock in place and provides support.
- Cushioned sole absorbs shock.
- Reinforced sole for extended wear.
- Smooth, flat toe seam.
- Wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Consists of 65% CoolMax® polyester, 33% nylon, 2% spandex.
- Available in a 6-pair pack.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Wick Dry® Triathlon Ankle Cool Max X-Training 6-Pair Pack by Fox River. Sorry!
Interested in new Fox River products?
There are so many sock choices and finding the right sock that works best for your activity, the weather conditions, and your feet makes all the difference in your fit and comfort. With over 100 years of experience in designing and developing high performance socks, Fox River® has utilized its knowledge to combine great designs with technical performance features such as their Wick Dry® Health System™ which is designed to help keep feet dry and comfortable any time. This combination of design, technology, and experience results in great socks to meet all your technical needs and requirements.
Energy conservation and sustainability have been a way of life at Fox River® for over 20 years. Whether it´s how the factory is operated, yarns used to knit our socks, or materials used to package and market them, we make environmentally-friendly choices, not because it's the "in" thing to do, but because it just makes sense.