- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Look as good underneath your slacks as you do on the outside with the Fox River® Trouser Lightweight Merino casual sock.
- Soft Merino wool comforts feet while keeping them warm.
- Performance URFit™ system provides a personal fit.
- Memory-knit construction holds form, wash after wash.
- Contoured rib top holds sock in place to eliminate slippage.
- Spandex compression zones add support and keep sock in place all day long.
- Fully cushioned sole absorbs shocks and insulates.
- Reinforced toe and heel add comfort and longer product life.
- 76% Merino wool, 22% nylon, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, tumble dry low.
- Temperature: Moderate/Warm Weather.
- Weight: Light weight.
- Height: Crew.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Trouser Lightweight Merino Casual Sock 3 Pair Pack by Fox River. Sorry!
Interested in new Fox River products?
There are so many sock choices and finding the right sock that works best for your activity, the weather conditions, and your feet makes all the difference in your fit and comfort. With over 100 years of experience in designing and developing high performance socks, Fox River® has utilized its knowledge to combine great designs with technical performance features such as their Wick Dry® Health System™ which is designed to help keep feet dry and comfortable any time. This combination of design, technology, and experience results in great socks to meet all your technical needs and requirements.
Energy conservation and sustainability have been a way of life at Fox River® for over 20 years. Whether it´s how the factory is operated, yarns used to knit our socks, or materials used to package and market them, we make environmentally-friendly choices, not because it's the "in" thing to do, but because it just makes sense.
Fox River Trouser Lightweight Merino Casual Sock 3 Pair Pack
Was introduced to the brand a few years ago. Difficult to find in brick and mortar retailers. This lightweight sock is a tight fit, but retains it's ability to; wick moisture, breath, remain in place, and provide comfort. I had ordered 1 package each of the black and tan color. The tan is more of a tan-olive green. Being more of comfort and function over style, I had to keep it!
- Anonymous - customer
- from native South Dakota, now in Phoenix AZ
- April 23, 2012
Normally, I only buy Smartwool socks but I wanted to try out some other wood socks that were also made in the USA. I will cut to the chase right away - I don't feel these are quite as good as smartwool socks. They're thicker all around, don't fit as tightly which makes them a little prone to bunching. The ankle weave is loose (not enough elastic) which means you will have to pulling these up once or twice in a day. The overall material is a coarser weave and doesn't have the finish of the Smartwool socks. But - for the price of 1 pair of Smartwools - you get 2 here.
- David J - customer
- from New York, NY
- April 27, 2012