- Comfortable and cozy, the Sundown by Fox River® is the support and dry feeling you'll welcome on your long adventures.
- Lightweight over-the-calf sock for cold weather.
- Great fit for women.
- Contoured rib top holds sock in place to prevent slippage during use.
- Spandex compression zones add support and help keep the sock in place all day.
- Flat knit construction throughout offers barefoot feel while still providing excellent thermal warmth.
- Vented panels for added breathability.
- Reinforced toe and heel for comfort and durability.
- Materials: 47% nylon, 26% Merino wool, 25% recycled polyester, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash inside out in warm water and tumble dry low.
- Sold in a three-pair pack.
- Made in the USA.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Sundown 3-Pair Pack by Fox River. Sorry!
Interested in new Fox River products?
There are so many sock choices and finding the right sock that works best for your activity, the weather conditions, and your feet makes all the difference in your fit and comfort. With over 100 years of experience in designing and developing high performance socks, Fox River® has utilized its knowledge to combine great designs with technical performance features such as their Wick Dry® Health System™ which is designed to help keep feet dry and comfortable any time. This combination of design, technology, and experience results in great socks to meet all your technical needs and requirements.
Energy conservation and sustainability have been a way of life at Fox River® for over 20 years. Whether it´s how the factory is operated, yarns used to knit our socks, or materials used to package and market them, we make environmentally-friendly choices, not because it's the "in" thing to do, but because it just makes sense.
Fox River Sundown 3-Pair Pack
Felt true to size
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Diego, CA
- November 14, 2012